Where: Virtual Event
When: October 14, 2021
A Virtual CME Conference for Physician and Executive Leaders Who Desire to Elevate Team and Organizational Performance on October 14, 2021 from 11:00 AM – 2:00 PM CST [REGISTER NOW]
POWERED BY: Lumina Leadership Institute and Ascent Physician Leadership
About this Event
Healthcare organizations are increasingly turning to physicians to fulfill leadership roles. The challenge is that most physicians do not have appropriate training in strategic planning, team building, performance measurement and other key leadership skills. Their dyad partners also need assistance/ help in learning to co-lead effectively for success.
“Leading for Results: Building a Collaborative Leadership Model” will fill this gap by giving physicians and executives the tools they need to lead change and realize exceptional performance in their health care organization. The focus of this CME conference is learning how to develop leadership skills required to execute plans in today’s complex health care environment and bridge the gap between organizational strategy and real-world results.
Attendees will learn how to:
- Leading Yourself – Identify skills key to becoming a high performing leader
- Leading Your Team – Leverage the power of teamwork to effectively collaborate and manage change
- Leading Your Organization – Formulate leadership strategies for measurable results and improved outcomes
- Early bird $39 per person – registration by August 31, 2021
- $49 per person after August 31, 2021
- If five or more leaders register from the same organization, that organization will qualify to receive a free one-hour educational session from a faculty member
- This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME). The Interstate Postgraduate Medical Association is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians. The Interstate Postgraduate Medical Association (IPMA) designates this enduring activity for a maximum of 3 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Proceeds from this event will be donated to Doctors Without Borders, an independent, global movement providing medical aid where it’s needed most. Doctors Without Borders/Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) works in conflict zones, after natural disasters, during epidemics, in long-term care settings, and more.