Where: Miami, Fla.
When: March 27, 2019
Managing Principal Lynda Mischel will present “How to Deliver a World-Class, Clinical Institution-Led Proton Therapy Center” with James DeFilippi at the National Association for Proton Therapy Annual Meeting in Miami.
The presentation is designed to help institutions currently planning or building a proton therapy center understand how academic and community health care institutions have executed successful proton therapy centers with internally led teams. Topics of discussion include:
- Financial planning, operations, and contracting
- Facilities and construction
- Equipment assessment, installation, and acceptance testing
- Clinical program development
- Support service, including legal, IT, and HR